I choose.


I feel my way through life.

Feel feel feel. 

And lately, it has felt like there are a lot of feelings in which I have no control over. 

But I'm choosing to keep feeling. 

I'm sad about a friend.

But I choose to feel happy about today's snow. 

I'm overwhelmed by my school work.

But I choose to be thankful for my short trip home over Thanksgiving break. 

I'm fighting a cold.

But I choose to feel proud about my growth as a dancer this semester. 

I choose to feel. 
I choose.
I choose. 

I choose to feel every positive emotion I possibly can, because in a world of hard emotions, it's hard to choose not too. 

5 comments

  1. Oh how I love these words. I think we need to chose to feel more often. Takes more effort to chose beautiful but it's worth it. <3
    Simply Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has such a great sentiment! It's definitely an attitude I need to practice having more.

    Eleanor | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I like how you still experience the negative feelings, but they aren't the ones you let stay. Life is too short to not choose to live on the bright side! Thanks for these words, Elissa, and the photo is lovely too. :) xx

    ReplyDelete