walking


I took a walk today.

It was grey outside and I didn't want to move.
I didn't have the right shoes.
It was kinda cold

blah blah blah.

But my arms started swinging and the air,
crisp,
fresh,
clean,
salty
air.

The air didn't have answers regarding the lack of sun (or warmth, for that matter)
It didn't reply to my complaints.
It simply existed as I experienced it.

And I wonder,
why must things be sunny in order to be good?

why must our lives seem 'good' in order to understand the truth that God is good?

So as I walk, I will practice.

In all things,
in all weather,
in all moments-
God is God.
And he is good.

2 comments

  1. why must all things be sunny is order to be good? I agree, times don't have to always be sunny in order to be good. Some of the worst moments of my life had the biggest silver linings. That is what makes my soul full when I follow God. Knowing he is always there. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes yes yes, I totally agree!
      thanks for the comment V <3

      Delete